Sunday, July 8, 2007

Day Nine -- Friday

Well, today was opening night. No more laugh attacks-that was a really good thing. Nothing really happened today other than the fact that we opened. I ran into (not literally) Kirk, a boy I met at the stake dance festival and have seen at every stake dance since, but he never remembers my name. It's not a big deal.

Also-the Lusvardi family is here because Brother Lusvardi is head of the missionary department. So of course I had to find Cameron and make fun of him a little bit, reminisce about group piano lessons a little bit, and remark on his age. He's only 15, you know. Even though everyone thinks he's 18, at least. Well, Hannah and I can certainly relate.

1 comment:

Noelle said...

Well, Captain Kirk doesn't remember people's names, either. He just goes around calling everyone Ensign, or Number 1(oh, wait..). Maybe it's a Kirk thing.