Sunday, July 8, 2007

Days Ten and Eleven -- Saturday and Sunday

All I have to say for Saturday is that there is this very chivalrous young man here. Hannah and I were in the internet room blogging and I was kneeling because there was no chair, but this boy went out and found me a chair. It was very kind of him.

This morning (Sunday) Hannah and I were able to sleep in later than usual because we didn't have a rehearsal to be at (I just have to preface this story a bit by saying that I become paranoid in random spurts. Bad). I had been paranoid the night before, so I locked our door. We rarely lock our door. When we woke up at 9 AM, we decided to go shower. So we got out of bed and left the room. Apparently we had had too much sleep. We forgot the key. So we stood in the hall for 45 minutes (in our pj's!) waiting for Elder Graves to come unlock our door. Then he ran into our room and started opening the windows the "perfect amount" and adjusting our fan to allow for maximum cooling to take place. But we wanted him to leave because we wanted to shower, and we were in our pajamas.

2 comments:

Noelle said...

he invaded your room? How funny.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you are having way too much fun!! I love reading your blog and I love you! Mom