Friday, July 13, 2007

The story of how Hannah and I became Irish dancers

Someone recently asked us our history of how we became Irish dancers. This is our story.

We were walking down the street one day, when suddenly a man from Ireland tripped over his own ghillies, fell into the street, and got hit by a car. Of course, Hannah and I rushed over and started giving him CPR. We took turns for about 30 minutes, and finally he was in the clear. We had saved his life, but of course we couldn't accept a reward for that. We were just doing our civic duty. He was very glad that we had helped him in his hour (or rather, half hour) of need, so he offered and we accepted his offer of free Irish lessons. And that's how it happened.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That is an awesome story! I miss seeing you dance. I have not kept up on reading your blog lately and I am sorry but I jsut read a bunch of it and it sounds AMAZING!!! I am so jealous. I want to see all your pics when you get home natatlie!

PS I will miss you at camp next week.

Have a great time and know you are loved by me!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you guys are coming home! I miss you so much Natalie! (oh and you too Hannah!)

Noelle said...

really?