Friday, July 13, 2007

A mistaken identity

Hannah and I were practicing the "Happy Birthday" song in spanish. She was sitting on her bed facing the window, and I was sitting on my bed facing her. We were singing along, and it sounded great, but then Hannah made this noise like "aaaahhhh". It was a blissful sound. I looked at her face and noticed that she was looking out the window. I concluded she must have seen someone who she thought was very attractive, namely our "elder brother" S. So I quickly turned to look out the window to see who she saw, but the only person in view was Ken. He plays Brigham Young, and he's very nice, but he's probably old enough to be our father or great-uncle four times removed (no, just kidding), plus he has long Brigham-like hair. I was shocked. In all the time we've spent together recently, we've shared a lot of secrets. But Hannah had never told me about that.

No comments: