Sunday, July 8, 2007

Day Nine -- Friday

Well, I'm a little pressed for time, but we had Opening Night, which went beautifully. The Spirit was very strong, and Natalie and I both sweated up a storm during the pre-show: her dancing, and me playing for the dancers. It was a blast. Then we went to Adventure Zone for our cast party and ate nachos and talked to some people (Blue Cast people who actually know how to have a conversation, of course). Then we rode on the Go-Karts, which was a blast. I was the designated driver, so I pressed the gas to the floor and made it my goal to pass as many people as possible. We were pretty successful. . . but I guess anything seems pretty successful at one o'clock in the morning.

1 comment:

Noelle said...

wow...isn't this a mission-type thing? What are you doing up at 1 in the morning!? tsk. Also, you play in the preshow? And Natalie dances? What's it like?